Cdl Driver/Custodian – Pittsburgh, PA
The Facilities Custodian is responsible for performing and coordinating a variety of non-technical, manual tasks related to the sanitary upkeep and repair of building, grounds, and equipment. In addition, associate will also need to be available to work with Service Manager to transport company and/or customer trucks.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform various upkeep tasks and cleaning activities in building, grounds, office, and shop areas.
- Assist with collecting trash, garden/yard, and parking lot upkeep etc.
- Perform outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize work.
- Conduct maintenance service or repairs in skilled areas.
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Comply with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as needed.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma required.
- 2+ years relevant experience preferred.
- Experience using hand and electrical tools.
- Must have a clean driving records, valid PA driver’s license, CDL and Medical Card required.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds to the waist and 25 pounds to the shoulder.
- Will be required to reach, climb, twist, crouch, kneel or stoop to perform some functions.
- May be required to travel to any of TransEdge 6 Locations or Customer facility for delivery.