Truck Leasing Service Advisor
TransEdge Truck Centers is a network of full-service dealerships committed to providing our customers with exceptional service. Our offerings include New & Used Truck Sales, Parts, Service, Leasing & Rental, and Financing for Medium to Heavy Duty Trucks. TransEdge Truck Centers has six modern locations across Pennsylvania, and is the factory authorized dealer for Mack Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Hino Trucks, and Crane Carrier Trucks.
The Truck Leasing Service Advisor is responsible for interacting with customers and technicians in a professional manner, managing priorities and ensuring that all customer’s needs are met. The candidate should be self-motivated and have excellent communication and computer skills. The Advisor will operate within the goals set by the Service Manager in the business plan each year. He/she must work with the Service Manager to strive for growth with the department.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Possess a strong working knowledge of commercial medium/heavy duty truck service. •
- Answer service calls and emails from customers.
- Receive incoming work orders and prioritize emergency/routine maintenance.
- Schedule shop work as efficiently as possible in accordance with dealership policy.
- Dispatch work/jobs to technicians and follow up on jobs as needed.
- Communicate with the customer regarding status of his/her service request (ASIST) and to ensure work order was completed to their satisfaction.
- Close work orders as they are completed and coordinate payment of services.
- Focus on customer satisfaction regarding service within the Leasing Company
- Review all leasing invoices and purchase orders for accuracy and cost controls
- Attend all internal and external meetings relevant to the Leasing Company.
- Assist sales, by providing guidance with spec reviews and component suggestions.
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, promote business, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Attend company meetings and coordinate work activities with other departments.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma required.
- 2+ years’ service experience and CDK experience preferred.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and can interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Strong computer, analytical and time management skills.
- Product and market knowledge a plus.
- Display ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Willingness to travel as needed to TransEdge locations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K and STD/LTD/Life • Paid Holidays, Birthday & PTO (Paid Time Off)