Parts Delivery Driver – Stroudsburg, PA
A Parts Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering parts to customers on a daily basis. The job requires candidate to represent TransEdge Truck Centers in a professional and dependable manner. Candidate should be self motivated and have ability to strengthen customer relationships with prompt and courteous service.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Exhibit high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Possess positive costumer based attitude.
- Maintain clean driving record.
- Assist shipping and receiving with checking in and stocking parts.
- Organize/Clean indoor and outdoor part storage areas and dock.
- Empty Baler & Trash.
- Breakdown Pallets.
- Run parts for countermen and shop.
- Maintain Delivery Vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50+ lb. parts to a height of 44inches.
- Will be required to reach, climb, twist, crouch, kneel or stoop to retrieve parts from shelves.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma required.
- Parts and/or driving related experience a plus
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Display ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Product and market knowledge a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation