Part Time CDL Driver, Allentown, PA
TransEdge Truck Centers is a full-service dealership including New and Used Truck Sales and Service, a huge Parts Department, a New Vehicle Modification Center, Leasing, Finance, and much more. TransEdge Truck Centers has six modern locations across Pennsylvania, and is the factory authorized dealer for Mack Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Hino trucks, and Crane Carrier Trucks.
The Part-Time CDL Driver will be an on-call/rotational, as needed position to assist with delivering customer trucks, transporting trucks between shop locations and other transporting needs. The job requires candidate to represent TransEdge Truck Center in a professional and dependable manner. Candidate should be self-motivated, reliable and provide our customers with prompt and courteous service.
Function and Responsibilities:
- Good communication skills and positive customer-based attitude.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Excellent customer service capability and strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize work.
- Exhibit high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Lehigh Valley area.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma required.
- CDL Class A or B required. Current Medical Card Required
- Must have a clean driving record and a minimum 3-5 years commercial or fleet driving experience.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Display ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Will be required to reach, climb, twist, crouch, kneel or stoop to perform some functions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds to the waist and/or shoulder height.
- May be required to travel to any of TransEdge’s 6 Locations or Customer facility for delivery.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation