Warranty Manager – Allentown, PA
The Warranty Manager is responsible to oversee the entire Warranty department and monitor its productivity and performance at all locations. Assure accuracy and efficiency processes for all warranty claims are in accordance with company and OEM policies. The Warranty Manager ensures the organization between Warranty Department and the Parts, Sales, and Service Departments at all TransEdge locations regarding Warranty process and procedures. The Warranty Manager will be responsible for traveling to each location as needed to ensure uniform, accurate and efficient warranty procedures.
Function and Responsibility
- Process and submit warranty claims
- Monitor, and control warranty claims processed to ensure quality and time management.
- Manage storage, disposal, and distribution of warranty parts.
- Manage department reports for warranty claims based on status and priority.
- Work directly with all vendors on warranty issues and negotiate warranty policy settlements when necessary.
- Work with designated customer to submit and manage their warranty claims.
- Ensure all proper warranty information, policies and procedures are up to date.
- Work with accounting department to ensure accuracy of the warranty receivable accounts.
- Review and manage all aging warranty schedules and reports.
- Ensure compliance with all OEM policies and procedures.
- Manage and resolve all claim corrections.
- Review all warranty repair orders for proper completion and accuracy as to policy and procedure.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings as needed between warranty and other departments.
- Conduct weekly audit of all warranty schedules, outstanding claims, discrepancies, or adjustments with Department Managers.
- Attend, complete and maintain any training or courses required for Warranty Manager.
- Process shop and warranty core returns.
- Minimize charge backs.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- 50-60% travel and remote work
Education & Experience
- Warranty experience required
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Must be able to travel to all Dealership locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills highly desired.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation