Service Utility Associate – Allentown, PA
TransEdge Truck Centers is a full-service dealership including New and Used Truck Sales and Service, a huge Parts Department, a New Vehicle Modification Center, Leasing, Finance, and much more. TransEdge Truck Centers has six modern locations across Pennsylvania, and is the factory authorized dealer for Mack Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Hino trucks, and Crane Carrier Trucks.
The Service Utility Associate is responsible for performing and coordinating a variety of non-technical, manual tasks related to the sanitary upkeep and repair of building, grounds, and equipment. In addition, associate will also need to be available to work with Service Manager to transport company and/or customer trucks.
Function and Responsibilities:
- Perform various upkeep tasks and cleaning activities in building, grounds, office and shop areas.
- Assist with collecting trash, garden/yard and parking lot upkeep etc.
- Perform outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize work.
- Conduct maintenance service or repairs in skilled areas.
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Comply with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as needed.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years relevant experience preferred.
- Experience using hand and electrical tools.
- Must have a clean driving records, valid PA driver’s license, CDL and Medical Card required.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation