COVID-19 Updates from TransEdge Truck Centers
We are continuing to take necessary precautions to keep everyone safe throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Our employees are practicing the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommended guidelines especially with regards to cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment. Our customers, vendors, and employees’ safety is our number one priority while remaining open as an essential business.
We wanted to take the time to inform our loyal customers of the preventative procedures we have put into place at all of our locations. As we continue to monitor COVID-19 and its impact, we will continue to update and communicate with you.
Visitor Policy Update
To keep our customers and employees safe, please keep in mind the following policies we have put into place.
Parts, Service, and Sales Departments:
- We have created designated entrances and exits for all locations.
- Face masks must be worn at all times when you are inside the facility and can be provided upon request.
- We ask everyone to maintain 6 feet distance from others to ensure social distancing.
- Until further notice, there is a 5-person limit in lobbies for all counter service.
- Curbside contactless arrangements are still available for all departments.
- Appointments are highly encouraged. This process will limit wait time outside and in our lobbies. Please keep in contact with your sales representative so we can assist you safely.
- We do allow walk-ins at this time. However, customers must use designated entrances and wait to be greeted by a salesperson. We ask you to limit to 3 individuals per group.
If you are experiencing any flu/coronavirus type symptoms, please do not enter our facilities. Call us for contactless arrangement for all departments.
As an essential business, TransEdge Trucks Centers will continue to remain open during the COVID-19 crisis. However, we have adjusted the hours of some of our locations. Please visit out locations page to view our most up-to-date information and hours.
Contact Us Today
We are committed to servicing our customers while protecting our community. We are here if you need us. Do not hesitate to reach out. If you have any questions, please call or use our contact form!