Commercial Truck Warranty Coordinator – Allentown, PA
ABOUT TRANSEDGETransEdge Truck Centers is a network of full-service dealerships committed to providing our customers with exceptional service. Our offerings include New & Used Truck Sales, Parts, Service, Leasing & Rental, and Financing for Medium to Heavy Duty Trucks. TransEdge Truck Centers has six modern locations across Pennsylvania, and is the factory authorized dealer for Mack Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Hino Trucks, and Crane Carrier Trucks.
JOB SUMMARYThe Warranty Administrator is responsible to accurately and efficiently process all warranty claims in accordance with company policies. Work in coordination with Parts, Sales and Service Departments at all TransEdge locations.
Position Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain all warranty rooms for all locations.
- Update reports as necessary for all departments.
- Answer calls/emails regarding warranty.
- Work with both Parts and Service Departments on unresolved warranty RO’s.
- Participate in Warranty meetings as needed.
- Attend, complete and maintain any training or courses required for Warranty Administration.
- Submit and maintain warranty claims on daily basis.
- Possess strong attention to detail, capability to solve issues and have continuous follow-up.
- Perform additional duties as required.
REQUIREMENTSEducation & Experience:
- Warranty or related experience recommended.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and can interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Display ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be trained and certified to drive forklift (will be provided by company).
- Must be able to travel as needed between Dealership locations.
- Will be necessary to work outside as needed based on location requirements.
- Strong computer skills highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation