Outside Parts Sales – Schuylkill, PA
The Outside Parts Sales(OPS) is responsible for achieving parts sales objectives with within their area of responsibility.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS –
Function and Responsibilities:
- Conducts activities that achieve assigned parts sales objectives
- Identifies new parts business opportunities (Conquest Business)
- Builds and maintains an opportunity pipeline
- Utilizes & maintains customer information in MAPP (Market Area Parts Potential) Sales Management process
- Increases customer utilization of MV Select
- Provides management with market intelligence including pricing and product needs
- Resolves customer issues to best possible resolution
- Other duties as assigned by management Critical Competencies
- Can effectively communicate with a wide variety of different people
- Is able to establish credibility and build strong relationships
- Has a high level of personal responsibility in achieving specific results
- Is familiar with creating and implementing successful sales plan
- Has a clear understanding of the language specific to the industry
- Is an effective time and territory manager
- Has a thorough understanding of policies, procedures and systems used
- Demonstrates a passion for our organizations and the Brands represented
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred.
- 2+ years direct sales experience preferred.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and can interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Display ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills highly desired.
- Product and market knowledge a plus.
- CDL a plus.
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation