TransEdge Truck Centers is a network of full-service dealerships committed to providing our customers with exceptional service. Our offerings include New & Used Truck Sales, Parts, Service, Leasing & Rental, and Financing for Medium to Heavy Duty Trucks. TransEdge Truck Centers has six modern locations across Pennsylvania, and is the factory authorized dealer for Mack Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Hino Trucks, and Crane Carrier Trucks.
A Leasing Administrator is responsible for conducting accurate billing, accounting, processing, and other tasks assigned by Leasing Management team. Candidate must be reliable, self-motivated and detail oriented.
Position Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process weekly and monthly lease, contract maintenance, and special billing; help to resolve any customer related issues.
- Conduct all accounts receivable for leasing company.
- Handle customer set up/credit and collections for all lease accounts.
- Monitor Fleet Service activities such as licensing, permitting, fuel tax reporting, adding/removing units and processing citations.
- Maintain copies of all invoices, debits, credits and contracts.
- Generate reports and metrics as needed.
- Perform filing, data entry, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Additional duties and projects assigned by Leasing Management.
Education & Experience:
- Associate level Accounting, Business or related degree required.
- 1-3+ years direct billing/accounting experience preferred.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Display ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and STD/LTD/Life
- Paid Holidays, Birthday & PTO (Paid Time Off)