Parts Delivery Driver, Pittsburgh, PA
TransEdge Truck Centers is a network of full-service dealerships committed to providing our customers with exceptional service. Our offerings include New & Used Truck Sales, Parts, Service, Leasing & Rental, and Financing for Medium to Heavy Duty Trucks. TransEdge Truck Centers has six modern locations across Pennsylvania, and is the factory authorized dealer for Mack Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Hino Trucks, and Crane Carrier Trucks.
A Parts Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering parts to customers on a daily basis. The job requires candidate to represent TransEdge Truck Centers in a professional and dependable manner. Candidate should be self-motivated and have ability to strengthen customer relationships with prompt and courteous service.
Function and Responsibilities:
- Exhibit high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Possess positive costumer based attitude.
- Maintain clean driving record.
- Assist shipping and receiving with checking and stocking parts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50+ lb. parts to a height of 44inches.
- Will be required to reach, climb, twist, crouch, kneel or stoop to retrieve parts from shelves.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma required.
- Parts and/or driving related experience a plus.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Display ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Product and market knowledge a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation