Assistant Service Advisor – Pittsburgh, PA
TransEdge Truck Centers is a network of full-service dealerships committed to providing our customers with exceptional service. Our offerings include New & Used Truck Sales, Parts, Service, Leasing & Rental, and Financing for Medium to Heavy Duty Trucks. TransEdge Truck Centers has six modern locations across Pennsylvania, and is the factory authorized dealer for Mack Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Hino Trucks, and Crane Carrier Trucks.
The Assistant Service Advisor is responsible for interacting with customers and technicians in a professional manner, managing priorities and ensuring that all customer’s needs are met. The candidate should be self-motivated, and have excellent communication and computer skills.
Position Functions and Responsibilities:
- Possess a strong working knowledge of commercial medium/heavy duty truck service.
- Maintain excellent customer service ability and strong communication skills.
- Answer service calls and emails from customers.
- Communicate with the customer regarding status of his/her service request.
- Open and close work orders as they are completed.
- Assist in opening and tracking warranty claims.
- Coordinate payment of services; assist with customer billing and A/R.
- Work with accounting department to make sure internal PO’s are assigned properly.
- Follow up with customers to ensure work order was completed to their satisfaction.
- Assist in scheduling Lease vehicles for PM and service.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma required.
- 2-3 + years’ service/dispatch experience preferred.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact well with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Solid time management and analytical skills are necessary.
- Strong computer skills highly desired.
- Product and market knowledge a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation